Shipping management software for the modern workplace.
- Give employees the power to make better shipping decisions with easy-to-use self-service tools.
- Maximize productivity throughout the shipping process by integrating with your network security, finance, CRM, and HRIS systems.
- Modernize an arcane workflow by eliminating the need for the management of stand-alone shipping, package tracking systems, and manual invoice reconciliation.
- Provide accountability for shipments and shipping expenses across your organization.
Product suite: Specialized tools that work together for easier shipping
Accountable shipping made easy
PS/Ship enables self-service shipping with full accountability through integration with your core business systems. Faster, easier, error-free — everyone saves time and money.
Reconcile carrier invoices faster and more accurately
PS/Invoice standardizes invoice review and processing for all major shipping carriers and delivers relevant data directly into your financial system. Catch problems, allocate accurately, pay quickly, and move on to more important tasks.
Catalogue pouch contents, desktop to desktop
PS/Pouch brings accountability and ease of use to your intra-office pouch activity. Faster processing, full visibility, and complete control.
Learn how an Am Law 100 firm transformed its shipping process with PS/Ship:
- Streamlined the invoice process saving hundreds of hours every year
- Eliminated logins and passwords by using single sign-on
- Increased cost recovery by requiring valid billing codes on every shipment
- Improved mailroom efficiency, gained access to extensive shipping history and analytics
Our team used to stand in line waiting to process incoming packages before they could be delivered. Now, they “scan and go,” and we have instant visibility into the status of every package and who is doing the work.Mail Operations Supervisor for a Fortune 100 Company
We saved three full-time equivalents reconciling 70,000+ transactions a year using PS/Invoice, and we increased the accuracy of our cost allocation in the process.Global Director of Operations for a 5,000 person professional service firm
“We used to have thousands of shipping accounts servicing our nearly 400 locations. Now we have full accountability with a fraction of the accounts, and less than half the staff previously needed to manage the process.“Director of Purchasing, Fortune 500 Company